For Election Day today, we’re voting for more photos of this elusive wild cat.
- Power plants are using this low-tech item to cut carbon emissions. (NY Times)
- The world’s least-known (and least photographed) wild cat captured on remote camera traps. (Mongabay)
- Coming to a city near you: dengue and yellow fever. (Grist)
- Why more environmentalists should fly. Do you agree? (The Guardian)
- Breaking space news: 1 in 5 Sun-like stars could host habitable planets. (The Telegraph)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: airplanes, camera trap, carbon emissions, daily news, disease, election day, environmentalists, flying, green news, Grist, Mongabay, NY Times, planets, power plant, remote cameras, space, telegraph, The Green Buzz, wild cat, yellow fever