What’s the relationship between climate change and forensic investigations? It’s in today’s green news.
- Blowflies are moving north with a changing climate, and that can throw off the time-of-death clock used in forensic investigations. (National Geographic)
- USDA says meat labels need more information, and not surprisingly, meat trade groups sue. (Huffington Post)
- A view under the sea: 10 of the world’s most impressive aquariums. (MNN)
- Yikes. These animated GIFs show what the west coast could look like from future sea level rise. (Popular Science)
- An ancient, underwater cypress forest has been discovered off the coast of Alabama! (Live Science)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Alabama, ancient cypress forest, aquariums, blowflies, Climate Change, forensic investigations, global warming, Huffington Post, investigations, Live Science, meat labels, MNN, National Geographic, Popular Science, preserved forest underwater, sea level rise, underwater cypress forest, USDA, west coast sea level rise