Grab that coffee and catch up on what’s going on in the world of green news.
- BP is leaving the Gulf, as the oil spill cleanup has ended. (Huffington Post)
- Watch: Baby fox walks up to people, asks for help – and they give it. (MNN)
- Refineries are pumping out more toxins than they’re allowed by government regulations. (NPR)
- The secret behind why marine mammals can hold their breath for so long is revealed. (BBC News)
- The murder of a sea turtle conservationist highlights the nexus of poaching and drugs. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, baby fox, BBC News, bp, Costa Rica, drug war, gulf coast, hold breath, Huffington Post, marine mammals, MNN, murder, National Geographic, npr, oil spill, oxygen, poaching, refineries, sea turtle conservationist