There’s happy news for chimps in today’s green news.
- Lab testing on chimps may be ending in the U.S. (Treehugger)
- Bloomberg unveiled a massive plan to protect the Big Apple from future effects of climate change. (Huffington Post)
- But we’re sure it would help to have the world get on track with its climate goals. Here’s how one study says it can. (Grist)
- Those bird apps that mimic birdsong? They’re harming birds. (BBC News)
- Proposed housing development + existing (and massive) bat cave = major debate. (NPR)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bat cave, BBC News, bird apps, Birds, birdsong, Bloomberg, chimpanzees, Climate Change, climate change plan, climate goals, global warming, Grist, harmful to birds, housing development, Huffington Post, lab testing on chimps, New York City, npr, Texas, Treehugger, world's climate goals