Today we’re talking weather, greenwashing, and fighting deforestation.
- Oklahoma has been pummeled by tornadoes — but why? (National Geographic)
- A complaint from environmental groups is exposing what exactly is behind those green labels. (The New York Times)
- Environmentalists got one major firm to quit greenwashing and deforestation in Indonesia. (NPR)
- Need a little inspiration for what activities to do outside? Look no further. (Washington Post)
- Texas just passed landmark policy related to the state’s water supply — and it’s good news for this drought-beleaguered state. (Burnt Orange Report)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: app, burnt orange report, deforestation, environmental groups, green labels, greenwashing, Indonesia, Laura Huffman, National Geographic, nature rocks, New York Times, npr, Oklahoma, outdoor activities, Texas, Texas drought, texas policy, texas water, texas water policy, tornadoes, Washington Post, weather