Dolphins, bears and “Moonbird” – oh my!
- The famed red knot who has flown more than 400,000 miles has been spotted! (Mongabay)
- Want to know if what you’re buying supports policies that you don’t? There’s an app for that. (Grist)
- Good news for our cetacean friends: India has banned captive dolphin shows. (TreeHugger)
- We’re remembering the man who discovered the ozone hole. (MNN)
- Bear tranquilized in tree? Colorado firefighters to the rescue. (Huffington Post)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bear stuck in tree, buycott, captive dolphin show ban, colorado firefighters, Grist, hole in ozone, huffingtonpost, India, migratory bird, MNN, Mongabay, moonbird, ozone layer, red knot, Treehugger