The green news this morning has me wanting to move to Norway.
- Say what? They have so little garbage because folks recycle so much that yes, Oslo is importing trash. (TreeHugger)
- The Exxon Pegasus pipeline has leaked again, this time in Missouri. (Huffington Post)
- Who paid for the effects of the horrible drought last summer? You did. (NPR)
- This general is back at war — this time, fighting rhino poachers in South Africa. (Bloomberg)
- The first county in the nation has banned all drilling and fracking. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: ban on drilling, ban on fracking, Bloomberg, drilling, drought, exxon pipelines, Farm Bill, fracking, Grist, Huffington Post, importing trash, Missouri, New Mexico, Norway, npr, oslo, pegasus, rhino poaching, South Africa, Treehugger