Here’s what is buzzing in the green news world this morning.
- C’est intelligent! This French zoo is using panda poo to cut its energy bill. (Treehugger)
- Rebuilding shorelines will only increase risks from storms. Is it time to expand this bill you’ve never heard of? (The New York Times)
- Feds say that forest fires will double by 2050, thanks to climate change. (Denver Post)
- Concerned about farm animal welfare? You better put that camera away… (MNN)
- The world’s largest fast food company takes a big step towards greener packaging. (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 2050, ag-gag, Climate Change, coastal development, denver post, factory farms, farm animal abuse, farm animals, fast food company, forest fires, french zoo, global warming, green packaging, MNN, Mongabay, New York Times, panda poo, pizza hut, shorelines, taco bell, Treehugger, Yum!