In case you hadn’t heard…
- The New York Times has slashed its environmental coverage (minus story #3). We’re bummed. (Mongabay)
- If species become extinct, should we bring them back? (National Geographic)
- The Fish and Wildlife service is finally deciding on whether 258 species are endangered or not. (New York Times)
- CITES has threatened 3 African and 5 Asian nations with sanctions if they don’t help combat the illegal ivory trade. (Huffington Post)
- Fort Collins, CO, has passed a ban on fracking — and now lawsuits are being threatened. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.