You don’t want to miss today’s green news — we’ve got a jaw-dropping dolphin video!
- Which drought-hit US states suffered the worst crop damage in 2012? (Guardian)
- Going, going, gone. Arctic sea ice has fallen over a third in less than 10 years. (Mongabay)
- Make your home more energy efficient with a tap on your iPhone. (TreeHugger)
- It’s not everyday you see a “super-pod” of dolphins (super-pod = thousands!). (Telegraph)
- Coastal areas work to remove hot tubs, patio furniture and other Hurricane Sandy debris. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic, Arctic sea ice, crops, daily news, dolphins, drought, energy efficiency, environmental news, green news, Guardian, Huffington Post Green, hurricane, hurricane sandy, Mongabay, The Green Buzz, The Telegraph, thermostat, Treehugger, United States