Will the environment get a shout out in tonight’s State of the Union speech?
- If Obama makes green promises in his State of the Union speech, can he actually deliver? (Mother Nature Network)
- Stop and smell the contamination. An urban environmentalist leads toxic tours of his neighborhood. (Grist)
- Nows your chance to name a moon. A moon, people! (TG Daily)
- A 12-year-old’s science fair experiment is one small step for man, one giant leap for Hello Kitty. (Space)
- Shark attacks in the U.S. reached their highest level in a decade last year. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: environmental news, green news, Grist, hello kitty, Huffington Post Green, MNN, moon, Mother Nature Network, Obama, president, science project, shark, shark attack, space, space.com, State of the Union, TG Daily, The Green Buzz, toxic tours, urban conservation