Well, it’s not okay for Paul McCartney…
- It’s the question that’s on everyone’s minds: Is it okay to eat kangaroo meat? (Grist)
- An unexpected green benefit of the Super Bowl: reduced electricity consumption. (Green)
- The heat of cities like New York and Tokyo could lead to warmer winters in Siberia and Canada. (AP, via Christian Science Monitor)
- Paul McCartney reflects on his life as a vegetarian. (Huffington Post Green)
- This 10-year-old launched his own recycling business. What have you done for the planet lately? (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: AP, Ask Umbra, Canada, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, green, Grist, Huffington Post Green, kangaroo meat, New York, paul mccartney, paul mccartney vegetarian, recycling, siberia, Super Bowl, super bowl green benefits, Tokyo, Treehugger, vegetarianism