Forget April showers, global warming brings early flowers.
- Gosh, animals are fascinating: Japanese quails demonstrate mastery of camouflage. (Scientific American)
- White nose syndrome has killed 5.5 million bats — now spreads to Kentucky. (Green)
- Thoreau helps scientists make connections between climate change and early spring flowers. (LiveScience)
- Speaking of, six ways climate change will affect you, yes YOU. (National Geographic)
- The Dept of Energy is offering a $10M prize to make solar installation cheaper. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, bats, Climate Change, daily news, global warming, green, green news, Grist, Kentucky, LiveScience, National Geographic, NY Times, scientific american, solar panels, The Green Buzz, white nose syndrome