Catch a case of the cool green Mondays:
- A “mysterious atmospheric river” doesn’t sound like a good thing, does it? (Scientific American)
- The Obama administration might not be ready to tackle climate change, but offshore wind energy is on the table. (CleanTechnica)
- NOAA seeks to protect 66 corals under the Endangered Species Act. (DotEarth)
- Greenland and Antarctica: “We’re melting!” (Mongabay)
- This green First Lady (Bird) will be honored by the US Postal Service on a set of “Forever” stamps. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Antarctica, atmospheric river, CleanTechnica, coral protection, Coral Reefs, corals, DotEarth, Endangered Species Act, Greenland, ice melt, Lady Bird Johnson, Lady Bird Johnson Forever stamps, Mongabay, NOAA, obama administration, offshore wind energy, scientific american, Treehugger, weather, wind energy