It’s a new day, a new month and new green news.
- Scientists don’t know if Sandy was caused by climate change, but the resulting storm surge most certainly was. (New York Times)
- North America’s increased oil production is a boom for the railroads. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Does Daylight Savings Time save energy? And why do we do it, anyway? Get the facts. (National Geographic)
- New technology has been developed to keep deer away from roads, and it works. (Discovery)
- Dirt news (really, it’s interesting!): Dirt on Mars was found to be similar to Hawaiian soil! (MNN)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, daylight savings time, deer, discovery, hawaiian soil, mars dirt, MNN, National Geographic, New York, New York Times, north american oil, oil production, railroad boom, roads, sandy, storm surge, trains