Sandy is hanging around, changing the coast line in some places, and we’re left wondering…
- …Has climate change created this Frankenstorm? (NPR)
- This state-by-state impact informs us how Sandy has affected the East Coast. (CNN)
- New satellite photos show Sandy’s footprint over the entire Earth. (MNN)
- This business entrepreneur is accelerating technology for a greener planet. (Grist)
- Once extinct in the wild, Tanzanian toads make a comeback, thanks to American zoos. (Washington Post)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: accelerating green technology, accelerator, american zoos, CNN, endangered species, extinct in the wild, frankenstorm, Grist, hurricane sandy, impact on east coast, MNN, npr, sandy, sandy's footprint, satellite photos of sandy, superstorm sandy, tanzanian toads, technology for green, Washington Post