Looking for the latest green news? We’ve got you covered.
- There’s hot and then there’s September. Last month takes the cake as hottest Sept ever. (Scientific American)
- So then, how is it possible that global warming “has ended”? Hint: it hasn’t. (Climate Progress)
- When it comes to treefrogs, turns out that size DOES matter… (BBC Nature)
- Another benefit of bike lines: an increase in consumer spending. (Mother Nature Network)
- 50% of Hawaii is experiencing drought. Are trade winds to blame? (TreeHugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bbc nature, bike, biking, Climate Change, Climate Progress, daily news, drought, global warming, green news, Hawaii, Mother Nature Network, scientific american, temperature increases, The Green Buzz, trade winds, treefrogs, Treehugger