It’s time to get your cool green news on.
- New Report: The world is at risk from storms and natural disasters, but nature can protect us. (Nature.org)
- 1 of 2 surviving sea otters from the Exxon Valdeez oil spill has died. (Washington Post)
- Dollar General has dropped Asia Pulp and Paper brands from their stores — a win for forests and tiger habitat in Asia. (Mongabay)
- An ecologist has figured out how cities can calculate their carbon emissions — and nip and tuck at their carbon footprint. (NPR)
- A new oil sheen in the Gulf matches oil from the BP spill in 2010. (Huffington Post)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: asia pulp and paper, bp, bp oil spill, city carbon emissions, dollar general, exxon valdeez oil, Gulf oil spill, Huffington Post, Mongabay, natural disasters, Nature Conservancy, npr, sea otters, Washington Post