This morning we’re got fauna — endangered fauna — on the brain.
- Giraffes? Horses? 20 endangered species that will have you saying, “Whaaa…?” (Treehugger)
- Not you too, Nemo! (McClatchy)
- And this likely won’t help endangered species, let alone nature in general: Urban sprawl expected to triple by 2030. (MNN)
- Elephants are being slaughtered in Africa at the highest rates in a decade, and religion is fueling the poaching. (National Geographic)
- Some good news for fauna: A new monkey has been discovered in Africa. (BBC Nature)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 2030, bbc nature, clownfish, elephants, endangered species, giraffes, horses, ivory, mcclatchy, MNN, monkey, National Geographic, nemo, new monkey, new species, religious artifacts, Treehugger, urban sprawl