Today’s green news is out of this world.
- What’s that sound? Oh, just will.i.am’s new song blasting from Mars. (Huffington Post)
- The amount of sea ice in the Arctic hits an all-time low. (New York Times)
- A new species of fish has reproductive organs… in its head. (National Geographic)
- University of Nairobi students can now earn a masters in climate change. (Voice of America)
- 11 planned hydroelectric dams could cut vital fish populations in the Mekong River delta. (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Africa, Arctic, Arctic melting, Climate Change, daily news, Dams, environmental news, green news, Huffington Post, Mars, masters in climate change, Mekong dam, Mekong River, Mongabay, nairobi, New York Times, space, students, The Green Buzz, voice of america