A record-breaking python, Offshore drilling rules finalized, and creative ways to deal with the drought. We’ve got that and more in your green news this morning.
- Wait till you get a load of this record-breaking python, found in – where else? – Florida. (National Geographic)
- The U.S. government finalized offshore drilling rules, and enviro groups aren’t sure they are good enough to prevent another disaster. (Huffington Post)
- Drought got your reservoir levels down? Get out the vegetable oil (to stop evaporation, of course), says a scientist and inventor. (Green)
- American eels are making a comeback in a Virginia river after a dam goes down. (Discovery)
- Check out these pictures of the top 10 British and Irish species that are fighting extinction — thanks to zoos. (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.