Check out the green news we’ve found for your reading pleasure this Thursday morning.
- Researchers say they can spot income inequality from space – by looking for trees. (Treehugger)
- These animals will likely benefit from climate change – see their photos. (Discovery News)
- And these U.S.-based companies are shelling out to block action on climate change. (Guardian)
- A new invasive – a “kudzu bug” – is eating the “vine that ate the South.” But is that all it will chomp? (Christian Science Monitor)
- Want some fresh, local veggies this summer? Try growing a garden from your grocery store. (Mother Nature Network)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, benefit, block climate change, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, companies, Discovery News, garden, grocery garden, Guardian, income inequality, invasive, Invasive species, kudzu, kudzu bug, Mother Nature Network, photos, slideshow, Treehugger, trees, trees from space, us-based, vine