Permafrost thaw — just how scary is it?
- Melting permafrost is one of the least understood facets of climate change. (Washington Post)
- Before dinosaurs, there were dicynodonts. (The Telegraph)
- These tiny spiders aren’t fat, they’re just big-brained! (National Geographic)
- Camera trap films the nocturnal and secretive pygmy hippo. (Mongabay)
- 40% of existing landscapes will change from one major ecosystem to another due to global warming. (TreeHugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: animal, camera trap, carbon, Climate Change, dinosaur, ecosystems, fossil, global warming, green news, greenhouse gas, hippo, Mongabay, National Geographic, permafrost, pygmy hippo, spiders, Tasmania, The Green Buzz, The Telegraph, Treehugger, Washington Post