What’s cool and green and read all over?
- Bet you didn’t know our president/CEO Mark Tercek is an amateur singer-songwriter (we sure didn’t!). (The Atlantic)
- What’s the deal with “green jobs“? This infographic breaks it down. (CleanTechnica)
- Grizzly bears are the new polar bears. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Microplastic threads in your fleece jacket are causing big problems for oceans. (Grist)
- A two-degree global warming limit is still a “prescription for disaster.” (Scientific American)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Christian Science Monitor, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, fleece, green jobs, Grist, grizzly bears, grizzly bears and climate change, infographic, Mark Tercek, microplastic, oceans, polar bears, The Atlantic, The Nature Conservancy, two degrees warming