King crabs: not just delicious, but also destructive.
- Alaska Airlines now offers cooking-oil-fueled cross-country flights. (EcoGeek)
- A new report reveals an unexpected threat to some marine life: king crabs. (Mongabay)
- Space lasers! Clean energy! (CleanTechnica)
- Here’s another “off-the-grid” dispatch from our scientist Craig Leisher’s family. (Green)
- More recycling=more jobs. (Green House)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air travel, Alaska Airlines, alternative energy, biofuels, clean energy, CleanTechnica, Craig Leisher, EcoGeek, green, Green House, king crabs, marine threats, Mongabay, off the grid, recycling, recycling and jobs, space lasers, USA Today