Boo! Here is your Halloween-inspired edition of Cool Green Morning.
- Now this would have made a great Halloween costume: a three-eyed wolf fish has been caught in Argentina. (Gizmodo)
- A new study confirms the long-suspected culprit for white-nose syndrome found in bats. (Washington Post)
- We know our readers love cute and cuddly animal photos but today we present Mongabay’s gallery of creepy critters! (Mongabay)
- The video of the Condit Dam removal in Washington State is worth a watch. Sure puts my neighbor’s Halloween smoke machine to shame… (National Geographic)
- Too much candy can cause a stomachache. And so can the Turkish pine nuts that have been recalled due to salmonella. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: animal photos, Argentina, bats, dam removal, Dams, environmental news, Fish, food recall, Halloween, Mongabay, National Geographic, nature news, nuts, The Daily Green, The Green Buzz, three-eyed fish, Washington Post, white nose syndrome