The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the news is green.
- Don’t blame the sun for rising temperatures; they’re probably not its fault. (YaleE360)
- Malaria may hurt conservation efforts and also aid poachers. (Mongabay)
- Here are some tips for green back-to-school shopping. (Treehugger)
- Sustainable seafood labels don’t take climate change into account. (Grist)
- Automakers have committed to meeting ambitious new fuel standards. Here’s how they can stick to it. (GreenBiz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: automakers, back-to-school, Climate Change, fuel standards, GreenBiz, Grist, increased solar activity, malaria, malaria and conservation efforts, Mongabay, poaching, sustainable seafood, Treehugger, YaleE360