Did you get a spot at a Yosemite campground this summer? Lucky you…
- Why did Snorkel the gigantic loggerhead turtle get an MRI? (Extinction Countdown)
- One phosphate mine in the Saharan desert could disrupt the entire global food supply. (YaleE360)
- Take a look at some of the non-human passengers that have traveled on space shuttles. (Wired)
- Scalpers are running a racket at Yosemite campsites. (NPR)
- “Urban farming” sounds like an oxymoron, but it’s part of a rising sustainable agriculture movement. (Green Biz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.