Here’s the green news of the day. We really like that last one:
- The world’s largest mud volcano will continue erupting for 26 years. (BBC)
- A California company is using solar power to extract oil from an old oil field. (Green)
- The navigational “magic” of sea turtles has finally been explained. (Wired Science)
- An electric Rolls Royce will let blue-bloods go green. (Grist)
- We just purchased more than 3,000 acres along Clearwater River in Washington to replant trees and restore the watershed. (Seattle Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, clearwater river, electric cars, electric rolls, electric rolls royce, green, Grist, mud volcano, oil, oil fields, rolls royce, sea turtles, seattle, Seattle Times, solar power, turles navigation, Washington, Wired Science