5 cool green links to get those rusty cogs turning again:
- Species extinction hardly matters if we lose all the scientists who study species. (Wired)
- You can’t explore these coral reefs with a snorkel and mask–try an underwater robot instead. (LA Times)
- Tree rings reveal a link between climate change and the fall of Rome. (BBC)
- Can wind, solar, nuclear and other forms of green energy ever meet the world’s needs? (YaleE360)
- If you’re the entrepreneurial type, here are 4 business ideas for the climate-conscious world. (GreenBiz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Atlantic Ocean, BBC, Biodiversity, biologists, climate change and business, deep-sea coral, deep-sea reef, fall of Rome and climate change, green energy, GreenBiz, L.A Times, Los Angeles Times, nuclear energy, solar power, Species extinction, tree ring analysis, underwater robot, wind power, Wired, Yale Environment 360, YaleE360