“Trash Is Cash” in Kenya and frog vs. toad in Australia… around the globe in 5 cool green news:
- Today’s must-watch video: slum kids from Nairobi rap about recycling (scroll to bottom for video). (Huffington Post)
- The Empire State Building will now run on renewable energy. (Green)
- The Gulf oil spill was an avoidable accident, concludes panel. (The New York Times)
- Props to my home state: Massachusetts aims to get emissions below 1990 levels. (Ecogeek)
- In Australia, native frog polliwogs duke it out with invasive sugar cane toads. (Conservation Journal Watch)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Australia, Conservation Journal Watch, EcoGeek, Empire State Building, green, green powere, Gulf oil spill, Huffington Post, Invasive species, Kenya slum, Massachusetts emissions, Nairobi slum, New York Times, recycling, recycling rap, renewable energy, sugar cane toads, Trash Is Cash video