Sharks, parrotfish, desert tortoise…it’s an animal medley here at cool green morning!
- A shark sanctuary larger than Denmark has been declared in the Coral Triangle. Yay! (Mongabay)
- Best way to sleep if you’re a parrotfish? Tucked in to your safe little cocoon….made of mucus. (BBC)
- Do conservation easements work? A TNC study in Wyoming takes a look. (Conservation Journal Watch)
- Hikers rejoice: 200 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail have been fixed up, thanks to the federal government. (Greenspace)
- Is there a silver lining for the desert tortoise as solar power plants invade its territory? (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, conservation easement, Conservation Journal Watch, desert tortoise, green, Greenspace, Mongabay, Pacific Crest Trail, parrotfish, parrotfish sleep cocoon, shark, shark sanctuary Coral Triangle, solar power plant