Did you have a spooky Halloween? These five green links may send some additional chills down your spine.
- Is Daylight Savings bad for the environment? (Treehugger)
- Air pollution is probably just as bad for kids and babies as cigarette smoke. (The Daily Green)
- There are a lot of salmon in the Pacific Ocean– here’s why that’s a problem. (YaleE360)
- Ask Umbra explores the connections between the environment and breast cancer. (Grist)
- Would you play a climate change computer game? (Guardian Eco)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, Ask Umbra, breast cancer, breast cancer environmental factors, cigarette smoke, Climate Change, climate change computer game, Daylight Savings, Grist, Guardian Eco, Pacific Ocean, salmon, salmon in Pacific Ocean, The Daily Green, Treehugger, YaleE360