The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the news is green:
- Gibbons– they’re fast, acrobatic, pretty darn cute… and on the verge of extinction. (Mongabay)
- Not everyone is on board with so-called greener cleaning products. (Green)
- The Department of Energy coughed up an additional $20 million toward geothermal projects and green jobs. (CleanTechnica)
- In the market for new furniture? Antiques are your eco-friendliest choice. (Treehugger)
- Here’s a creative way to recycle old oil rigs. (Dot Earth)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: antiques, CleanTechnica, Department of Energy, detergent, DOE, Dot Earth, geothermal, geothermal energy, gibbons, gibbons near extinction, green, green cleaning products, green jobs, household cleaning products, Mongabay, new furniture, oil rigs, oil spill, primates, recycle old oil rigs, Treehugger