Today we’re cool, green and smart. So let’s get on with it:
- 23 Kemp’s ridley sea turtles have been returned to their home in the Gulf. (Green)
- Can tracking the ecological impacts of consumerism make the world a greener place? (YaleE360)
- Get some smart home energy tips from a smart prof. (Dot Earth)
- And the smart folks at MIT are going to help us move beyond fossil fuels. (The New York Times)
- Climate change could benefit poor farmers, says a new study. Huh? (Conservation Journal Watch)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Agriculture, Climate Change, Conservation Journal Watch, Dot Earth, ecological impacts of consumerism, farming, fossil fuel alternatives, green, green products, Gulf, home energy tips, Kemp ridley sea turtle, New York Times, turtle rehabilitation, Yale Environment 360, YaleE360