Add a little butter, a dash of car exhaust, bake at high heat and you’ve got yourself a cool green morning!
- It isn’t good for your waistline, but at least butter makes decent biodiesel. (The New York Times)
- The recent post-Copenhagen and pre-Mexico UN meeting in Germany made little progress toward a global warming accord. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Speaking of climate change… 17 nations have hit all-time heat records. (Mongabay)
- In the future, could cars run on their own exhaust? (EcoGeek)
- What inspires a bird to sing? Getting a mate and keeping one, it turns out. (Wired Science)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: biodiesel, bird song, Bonn, car exhaust, Christian Science Monitor, climate change summit, Copenhagen, EcoGeek, finch song, global warming accord, heat record, Mongabay, New York Times, post-Copenhagen, Wired Science