Happy Cool Green Wednesday!
- Despite federal protection, cute little California sea otters are on the decline, and no one seems to know why. (Wired)
- Up to 80 percent of the world’s marine species remain undiscovered, says a new study. (YaleE360)
- Climate legislation might be at a standstill, but the climate isn’t taking a break. (DotEarth)
- Static kill sounds great and all, but experts say the relief well is the only way to really shut down the Gulf oil spill for good. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Since 2007, more than a trillion dollars has been invested in green business. (GreenBiz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: California sea otters, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, climate legislation, climate legistion stalled, declining species, DotEarth, federal protection, green business, green investment, GreenBiz, Gulf oil spill, marine species, relief well, static kill, Wired, YaleE360