We’re bringing you the latest– and most fragrant– in green news, from cowpies to deodorant guns (that’s a thing?):
- China lessens the stench of its landfills with giant deodorant guns. (Grist)
- Scientist James Lovelock thinks the world is too dumb to stop climate change. (Treehugger)
- The future of biogas=cow poop. (CleanTechnica)
- Why are meteorologists more likely than climatologists to question climate science? (dotEarth)
- Hooray for Easter candy! This season’s packaging is more efficient than in years past, says a new report. (Greener Design)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: biogas, China, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, climatologists, cow poop, deodorant guns, DotEarth, dumb humans, Easter candy, efficient packaging, Greener Design, Grist, James Lovelock, landfill, meteorologists, Treehugger