The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the news is green. Read on for the day’s top stories:
- A government ad campaign to raise awareness of climate change gets flack for “ignoring uncertainties” regarding climate science. (Green Inc.)
- Depending on who supplies your water, saving it could actually cost you more (but you should still do it anyway). (Treehugger)
- The Christian Coalition backs Senator Lindsey Graham and announces its support for climate legislation. (Grist)
- A new report implies that demand for shark fin is getting out of control; group requests tighter regulations on global shark trade. (Yale E360)
- How to battle that no-fun cold the eco-friendly way. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.