Written by Madeline Van Tassel | October 1st, 2013
Written by Giulio Boccaletti | August 20th, 2013
Hydropower may be controversial, but NGOs must engage with the hydropower community to ensure the impact is positive, says our managing director of global freshwater.
Written by Madeline Van Tassel | August 6th, 2013
Written by Madeline Van Tassel | February 26th, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | January 31st, 2013
Where can you find green news on animal smuggling, a questionable sea turtle farm and detergent carcinogens? Why, in your Cool Green Morning, of course.
- Procter & Gamble agrees to remove a carcinogen in one of its detergents, after green moms organize a petition. (MNN)
- The only sea turtle farm in the world is under scrutiny by an animal-welfare group for unsanitary conditions. (Bloomberg)
- Six bizarre animal smuggling busts — you won’t believe the lengths that some people will go to… (National Geographic)
- A US Navy Minesweeper has run aground on a protected marine sanctuary, and now will be dismantled to reduce damage. (The Guardian)
- The World Resources Institute has created a one-stop shop for global water worries. (Green)
Written by Madeline Van Tassel | May 22nd, 2012
Written by Madeline Van Tassel | April 16th, 2012
Written by Nicole Levins | April 4th, 2011
Written by Darci Palmquist | December 21st, 2010