Written by Megan Sheehan | October 2nd, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | August 21st, 2013
We’ve got climate change updates, nasty plastic news, showers of poison and more in today’s green news.
- IPCC is near certain that climate change is caused by humans. (The New York Times)
- A poison shower to kill rodents on an island could help rare seabirds recover, say the Feds. (Huffington Post)
- Fukushima is leaking 80,000 gallons of contaminated water into the Pacific Ocean every day. (NPR)
- More dolphin deaths are found off the coast of Virginia, with little evidence as to why they’re dying. (Washington Post)
- Rare sea turtles are eating plastic at a record rate. (MNN)
Written by Megan Sheehan | February 20th, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | August 21st, 2012
Written by Darci Palmquist | June 9th, 2011
Written by Nicole Levins | March 23rd, 2011
Written by Brad Parker | March 4th, 2011
Written by Dave Connell | February 22nd, 2011
The hidden water used to produce the food we eat and the items we consume is incredible. Help us spread the word about these hidden water users through our 30 Days of H20 Campaign.
Written by Nicole Levins | July 13th, 2010