Written by Kameran Onley | October 8th, 2013
The federal government shutdown has closed the 400-plus national parks. Has it taken a shutdown to show just how much Americans value the nation’s lands and waters?
Written by Ethan Kearns | July 19th, 2013
Blisters, bears, rattlesnakes and rain didn’t stop this duo from hiking the famous Appalachian Trail in just 99 days. Learn how these brothers rediscovered themselves on the A.T.
Written by Meg Thomson | July 2nd, 2013
For the past 20 years, our devoted Legacy Club members have amazed us with their generous commitments to nature. How do you show your appreciation to our natural world?
Written by Trevor Martin | June 20th, 2013
Could you leave the city-life and live in a forest full-time? Thomas Backlund shares his story of leaving his apartment and job to get closer to nature.
Written by Trevor Martin | May 31st, 2013
Green Buzz News Time!
- What happens when you ask 14-18 year olds how to debate science? (Guardian)
- This bird gives a whole new meaning to the term, “early bird”. (Guardian)
- Ok, did you really wanna see that new Will Smith movie? Or just know why humans are on the menu? (Forbes)
- George Michael was right (the singer, not the character from Arrested Development), sometimes the clothes do not make the man or in this case, mice. (TreeHugger)
- Oakland has a new landmark, a natural science museum for the public. (NPR)
Written by Madeline Van Tassel | May 30th, 2013
Written by Eric Kripke | April 29th, 2013
Why is protecting the planet important to you? We sit down with NBC Revolution’s Elizabeth Mitchell and Billy Burke, two actors who are no strangers to going green, about their appreciation for nature and how they’re leaving lighter footprints on our planet.
Written by Eric Kripke | April 15th, 2013
NBC Revolution’s Zak Orth and Matt Pitts know a thing or two about living in a world without television, music and electricity. What would you do if the power went out?
Written by Eric Kripke | April 8th, 2013
When the power goes out, you live a little closer to nature — whether you want to or not. Read this Q&A with Revolution cast member Daniella Alonso, featuring her favorite tips, tricks and nature encounters.