Written by Trevor Martin | December 6th, 2013
Porpoises in the Thames?! The British would say, “Were they here for bickies and tea?”
- Thinking about gifts for mom this holiday season? Impress her by going green. (Examiner)
- They found it! More fresh water sources under the sea…giving hopes to the Atlantis theorists (ENS)
- A pop of Porpoises were spotted in the river Thames in London! A sign the river’s health is improving. (Guardian)
- Take cover! Air pollution sends school children running for cover in Shanghai. (Guardian)
- Older countries care more about the environment? (Slate)
Written by Trevor Martin | November 26th, 2013
Why do you give back to nature? We’re sharing your inspiring stories on December 3, Giving Tuesday, a national day of giving.
Written by Madeline Van Tassel | February 28th, 2012
Every four years, Leap Day — February 29 — shows up on our calendars, generously giving us an extra 24 hours to use in our busy lives. What will YOU do for nature with that extra day?
Written by Madeline Van Tassel | November 23rd, 2011
This holiday season, ditch the big box stores and check out these fun eco-friendly gifts for the kiddos in your life.
Written by siovenitti | November 18th, 2011
How Bloggers Can Support Green Gift Monday What Is Green Gift Monday? Green Gift Monday is the Conservancy’s special program that encourages good deeds for your friends, family and the environment throughout the holiday season, and we’re proud to be celebrating the second year of Green Gift Monday in 2011. Green Gift Monday coincides with […]
Written by Madeline Van Tassel | November 1st, 2011
DIY: Up-cycled Tie Wreath By Susan Iovenitti On one of my recent inspiration expeditions to the local library, I came across an interesting book all about “up-cycled gifts” called Upcycling by Danny Seo. In the book I found a wealth of ideas for turning ordinary objects around my house into beautiful gifts and décor. I’ve […]