Written by Megan Sheehan | October 23rd, 2013
We’ve got promising green news on how we move forward with energy needs in a world of climate change threats.
- The experience of seeing a California condor in the wild has been more rare than the bird itself…until now. (San Jose Mercury News)
- The nation’s largest labor unions are gathering to talk about how to create green energy jobs and fight global warming. (NBC 10 Pittsburgh)
- What’s hungry, aggressive and is destroying Caribbean reefs? The invasive lionfish, of course. (CNN)
- Pandas might be more resilient to environmental change than previously thought. (CBS News)
- A teenager has made a startling dinosaur discovery. (Fox News)
Written by Megan Sheehan | August 7th, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | July 18th, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | May 23rd, 2012
Written by Brad Parker | December 28th, 2010
The managing director of our climate change team went head-to-head with a skeptic who thinks global warming is a scam. Watch the video.