Written by Madeline Van Tassel | October 1st, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | August 21st, 2013
We’ve got climate change updates, nasty plastic news, showers of poison and more in today’s green news.
- IPCC is near certain that climate change is caused by humans. (The New York Times)
- A poison shower to kill rodents on an island could help rare seabirds recover, say the Feds. (Huffington Post)
- Fukushima is leaking 80,000 gallons of contaminated water into the Pacific Ocean every day. (NPR)
- More dolphin deaths are found off the coast of Virginia, with little evidence as to why they’re dying. (Washington Post)
- Rare sea turtles are eating plastic at a record rate. (MNN)