Written by Mark Tercek | August 25th, 2014
Nature is the fundamental underpinning to human well-being. Our CEO Mark Tercek applauds USAID’s new Biodiversity Policy, which brings conservation and development closer together.
Written by Mark Tercek | January 6th, 2014
President of the Rockefeller Foundation Judith Rodin talks with Mark Tercek about the next big innovations in the environmental world.
Written by Mark Tercek | December 13th, 2013
Mark Tercek talks with Yale professor Paul Sabin about his new book, and what environmentalists can learn from a famous bet between an economist and an ecologist.
Written by Trevor Martin | December 13th, 2013
It’s Friday the 13th but it’s the holidays, so we’re super confused right now…
- There’s water on Jupiter! Could there be life too? (CNN)
- Scientists uncover a new dinosaur that may have roamed the earth and it may have looked like a chicken. (DailyMail)
Written by Trevor Martin | December 9th, 2013
Written by Trevor Martin | December 6th, 2013
Porpoises in the Thames?! The British would say, “Were they here for bickies and tea?”
- Thinking about gifts for mom this holiday season? Impress her by going green. (Examiner)
- They found it! More fresh water sources under the sea…giving hopes to the Atlantis theorists (ENS)
- A pop of Porpoises were spotted in the river Thames in London! A sign the river’s health is improving. (Guardian)
- Take cover! Air pollution sends school children running for cover in Shanghai. (Guardian)
- Older countries care more about the environment? (Slate)
Written by Trevor Martin | September 20th, 2013
Written by Trevor Martin | September 13th, 2013
Written by Trevor Martin | August 23rd, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | August 15th, 2013