Written by Megan Sheehan | February 21st, 2013
Wake up, smell the coffee, hear the birdsong and get your Green Buzz on.
- There’s a reason that birdsong sounds so pleasant to our ears. Could our own language have evolved from it? (Phys.org)
- Buy a new car, get solar panels for your home. Nice! (New York Times)
- U.S. Republicans: are you listening? China just announced plans for a carbon tax. (Grist)
- Could the sequester affect the environment? That, and science and your health. (MNN)
- Thanks to a coffee fungus (eww), that cup of joe you’re drinking is in danger. (Discovery News)