Written by Megan Sheehan | September 17th, 2013
A story on pollution told by…ear wax? Read on, conservation-concerned, and learn more in today’s green news.
- Like star-gazing? There are four sky events this week, so grab that blanket and look up! (National Geographic)
- There’s a new world map in town, and it shows areas that are most susceptible to climate change. (International Business Times)
- How often do whales clean their ears? Well, never, which is why ear wax turns out to be a great indicator of contaminants in the ocean. (NPR)
- Woodpeckers are proving to be an admirable adversary to the invasive emerald ash borer. (MNN)
- Small animals perceive time as though it’s passing in slow motion, says a new study. (BBC News)