Written by Megan Sheehan | November 7th, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | October 23rd, 2013
We’ve got promising green news on how we move forward with energy needs in a world of climate change threats.
- The experience of seeing a California condor in the wild has been more rare than the bird itself…until now. (San Jose Mercury News)
- The nation’s largest labor unions are gathering to talk about how to create green energy jobs and fight global warming. (NBC 10 Pittsburgh)
- What’s hungry, aggressive and is destroying Caribbean reefs? The invasive lionfish, of course. (CNN)
- Pandas might be more resilient to environmental change than previously thought. (CBS News)
- A teenager has made a startling dinosaur discovery. (Fox News)
Written by Megan Sheehan | September 18th, 2013
Written by Sanjayan | November 26th, 2012
As long as demand for ivory persists, the future of tens of thousands of elephants in Africa is far from certain. We cannot afford to lose many more.
Written by Nicole Levins | July 20th, 2012
Written by Madeline Van Tassel | December 22nd, 2011