Written by Megan Sheehan | December 5th, 2013
Think humans are apex predators? Think again.
- Despite what you may think, we aren’t apex predators like sharks and lions; but meat eating is on the rise worldwide. (Mongabay)
- A carbon tax isn’t here yet, but some surprising companies are already planning for it. (Huffington Post)
- As if they weren’t deadly enough, crocodiles use lures to catch their prey! (Science World Report)
- Trouble is arriving in New Jersey on six legs, and it doesn’t bode well for the state’s pine forests. (NPR)
- Update on the stranded whales: These pilot whales like to stick together, and that’s not good for the ones who are still alive, stranded. (NPR)
Written by Megan Sheehan | November 27th, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | November 6th, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | July 31st, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | July 11th, 2013
Written by Megan Sheehan | June 26th, 2013
Written by Michael Looker | January 17th, 2013
Dr. Michael Looker shares some big news from Fish River Station and what it could mean for Indigenous Australians and traditional fire regimes across the north.
Written by Frank Lowenstein | August 22nd, 2012
Much as we experienced a market crash in 2008, we should be prepared for a climate crash. What does climate bankruptcy look like? And how can we prepare for it?